The KIKA Roller™Brush Set
The secret to salon quality hair
Fantastic Volume & Beautiful Curls.
- Achieve the curly look you need by the time your hair is dry
- Gives you a long lasting salon quality blowout
- Easy to use as a conventional round brush
- Unlike other styling tools, you can dry and style at the same time
Six purple rollers
You might also want to know:
It's excellent for hair 7-11 inches long
Safe on damp or dry hair
How to use:
- Wash and towel-dry hair. Apply styling spray and root booster of your choice.
- Attach a brush head to the easy-release brush handle. Stand the remaining rollers on end in a convenient to reach location.
Blow dry hair until about 90% dry. With a brush head attached to the handle, use the brush as you would a round brush to direct, brush and style your hair while using the blow dryer.
- Wrap a section of hair around the brush barrel starting from the end and wrapping down towards the roots. Use blow dryer as a heat source to heat the ceramic brush head.
Wrap tight to the scalp and set the roller securely in place by giving it a little shake back and forth against the scalp. Press the release button on the brush handle and leave the roller in place.
- Repeat with the next section of hair, leaving each roller in place until your hair is completely dry.
- Allow the hair to set and cool. Remove the barrel rollers by unrolling each one up and out slowly — complete styling as desired.