Argan Oil Benefits
Argan oil is often referred to as a miracle product because of its extreme moisturizing benefits for both hair and skin. Unlike other oils, Argan extracts don’t just temporarily mask dryness.
The kernels contain vitamin E to restore each strand of hair and keep it moisturized long after use. At the same time, Argan oil helps to restore the hair cuticle naturally, made possible by the natural presence of antioxidants that directly reverse cellular damage.
How to Use Argan Oil in Your Hair
Argan oil is applied either before or after washing the hair. Generally, if you want to keep moisture balance in your cuticle, then you can use the oil one to two times per week before shampooing.
When applying Enjoy Argan oil before shampooing, you should follow this routine:
- Apply a generous amount of oil throughout the hair from roots to tips, and massage it into the scalp.
- Put on a shower cap or cloth to allow the oil to penetrate the cuticle. Set in place for at least five minutes.
- Remove cap and wash out with warm water.
- For the best results, follow up with organic shampoo and conditioner.
The oil can also act as an extreme moisturizing agent for all-day use. This technique is especially useful for extremely damaged and dry strands. At the same time, it can help tame frizz and reduce the appearance of split ends.
Follow these steps for wearing argan oil throughout the day:
- Apply two to three drops of organic argan oil at your hair’s roots and massage the product into the scalp.
- Take a wide-tooth comb and spread the product evenly through hair.
- Add more product to the hair sparingly as needed.
- Do not add water or any other styling products on top of the oil.
If you have curly or wavy hair, you may also consider applying enjoy Argan Oil to the ends of your strands daily. This method helps to replenish the lack of moisture on the lower half of your hair that is often related to having natural curls and waves.